Research & Knowledge Exchange
Research brings students and staff together to explore fundamental questions relating to the development and impact of our artistic and professional practice in society:
- What repertoire should we create and perform, and how should we perform it?
- What is and will be the role of the performing arts in society and how can we help to shape their future?
- What roles do creativity and originality play in shaping artists of the future?
- How do performers learn and prepare for professional life?
- How can teachers in the Conservatoire best evolve their practice and engage with research?
Research & Knowledge Exchange Brochure
Read the latest brochure here
Contact us: Research@gsmd.ac.uk