Junior Guildhall Ambassadors
Junior Guildhall Ambassadors have the opportunity to champion the School’s Junior Guildhall fundraising ambitions in many ways:
- As an advocate, promoting fundraising projects amongst established networks
- As an influential voice or celebrated public figure
- As an expert in, or spokesperson for, the project field
- As a donor, giving to projects and encouraging others to do the same
- To champion support for Junior Guildhall, ensuring the benefits of world-renowned training are available to young people, providing pathways for developing their current and future creativity. Ambassadors will be invited to, identify friends and colleagues who may become involved as a new and vital group of supporters who safeguard the high quality of core training and the careful nurturing of exceptional talent at Junior Guildhall. These supporters will play a crucial part in helping Junior Guildhall students to realise their full potential; to become distinctive artistic citizens; honing their talent for the good of society and enriching the lives of others.
- To enhance the Student Experience with support for:
Scholarships based on talent and need, encouraging diversity in our student population and easing financial pressure.
Well-Being ensuring all students receive targeted assistance to meet their learning requirements.
To promote and support the Artistic Outputs of our exceptional students including Junior Guildhall Concerts, Recitals, Productions, Masterclasses, Prizes and Competitions.
Ambassadors are invited to fulfil as many of the following as suit them personally:
- To support the project financially as an individual, trust or corporate supporter where possible and at a level to suit you.
- To provide a quote about the importance of the project to the beneficiaries and to society at large to be included in Guildhall School’s proposal materials and print;
- To represent the project or act as the ‘face’ of the project;
- To introduce your network to the project, as appropriate;
- To sign campaign print, invitation letters and other correspondence to audiences who may be interested in supporting the project;
- To assist with the fundraising efforts of the Development Team on the project;
- To attend Junior Guildhall events and bring guests to events at which the project may feature;
- To act as a host at fundraising events in aid of the project;
- To open doors to funding avenues with which you have connections such as trusts and foundations, livery companies or corporations;
- To provide a statement of support endorsing a funding request made by Junior Guildhall, where you have influence;
- To make a speech about the project at appropriate occasions;
- To contribute advice in specialist areas of expertise, as requested;
- To donate auction prizes to major fundraising events supporting Junior Guildhall.
- Ambassadors are invited to play an active part in the life of Junior Guildhall through:
- Invitations to host project-related events and fundraising activities;
- Invitations to act as an Ambassador Host at flagship School events;
- Invitations to Principal’s Guest Nights and other key School events to thank you for your commitment;
- Opportunities to meet up with the Artistic Lead on the project;
- Name listing as an Ambassador in the School’s Year End Review for Supporters and With Our Thanks publication;
- Annual progress report on the project represented
If you would like to discuss the opportunity of becoming a Development Ambassador for Junior Guildhall or for other fundraising projects at Guildhall School please contact:
Head of Development
Direct: +44 (0)20 7382 2313
Mobile: +44 (0)7733 385099