eduroam at Guildhall
Guildhall School is a participating institution, so as a School user you can use eduroam at other participating institutions. You can also use the eduroam network while at the School but you may find our staff and student networks more convenient if your devices are already registered.
Connect to eduroam
To connect to the eduroam network:
- choose eduroam from the available WiFi networks
- when prompted enter your School email address, either
- enter your current network password
- if prompted to Trust a certificate ensure the certificate is issued either by:
staff-GSMDS002-CA (staff) or
Alternatively there are automated installers for a wide range of devices on the eduroam website.
Most devices will remember the connection settings and reconnect to eduroam anywhere it is available without further user action.
To connect to eduroam at Guildhall School, please follow the eduroam instructions provided by your home institution. We recommend setting up eduroam before you travel, as we cannot assist visitors.
Find out where eduroam is available via the eduroam website – or download the app from the links on that page.
All School users are eligible to use the eduroam service.
As a visitor to Guildhall School you must follow the Janet eduroam policy and those of your own institution.
Please make sure you connect to and test eduroam before you travel to another institution.
If you have problems using eduroam, contact the IT Helpdesk, ideally with the following information:
- The date and time (including time zone) you experienced problems with eduroam
- Wireless (WiFi/MAC) address of your device
- The name of the institution you are visiting
Please contact IT support at your home institution.