Why Become a Guildhall Patron?
Guildhall School is a vibrant international community of over 1,000 musicians, actors, and production artists. As one of the world’s leading conservatoires, we are training our students to light up screens, stages and concert halls across the globe, and empowering them to become artistic citizens who make a positive impact on the world.
Our award-winning alumni have gone on to achieve great success in film and television, on Broadway and in the West End, and in a range of international music venues. They also help to drive arts projects in schools, colleges, hospitals, prisons, and other community settings. Their success is a testament to the intensive training they receive at the School.
Guildhall Patrons make a significant difference to what the School can achieve, by providing crucial funding for a variety of our activity. By becoming a Patron, you will be supporting strands of specialist training and expert masterclasses, the upkeep of the state-of-the-art equipment in our performance venues and teaching spaces, a vital programme of unique community outreach projects, and much more.
Through your involvement, you will be building a closer relationship with the School and our internationally regarded teaching staff, and joining a friendly community of fellow supporters. To thank you for being a Patron, you will be invited to exciting events and other opportunities to engage further with our work throughout the year.
Levels of Support
As a Patron, you can enjoy:
- An annual invitation to a Principal hosted reception and performance for you and a guest
- An invitation to the Patrons Christmas Party for you and a guest
- Priority booking for special Development hosted events and film screenings
- Priority booking for all ticketed Guildhall School events
- Our annual PLAY Magazine
- Acknowledgement on the School's website
- Our annual philanthropy report
As a Patron Plus you can enjoy all Patron opportunities, as well as:
- Invitations to our 'In Conversation' events for you and a guest
- An invitation to our annual Production Arts Showcase, Acting Showcase, or final recitals, for you and a guest
As a Principal Patron, you can enjoy the same opportunities as a Patron and Patron Plus, as well as:
- Invitations to partake in unique behind the scenes tours and model box showings for a group of up to 10 guests
- An invitation to the Gold Medal for you and a guest
- An invitation to the Patrons Summer Party for you and a guest
There are different options for sending your Guildhall Patrons donation to us. Please see below, and do get in touch if you have any questions.
If you would like to make your donation by bank transfer, please use the reference ‘Patrons’ and send your donation to:
The Guildhall School Trust
Account number: 10176265
Sort code: 20-77-75
Please make all cheques and charity vouchers payable to The Guildhall School Trust and post them to:
Development & Alumni Relations Office
Guildhall School of Music & Drama
Barbican, Silk Street, London EC2Y 8DT
If you are a UK taxpayer and would like to ‘Gift Aid’ your donation, the Guildhall School Trust will be able to reclaim the tax on your donation and receive another 25p from every £1 you donate. Please indicate if you wish to Gift Aid your Patrons donation and we will send you a confirmation letter. You can also complete an online Gift Aid declaration form or download a postal form from the box below.